This collection is inspired by the classic Christmas poem by Clement Clark Moore, “Twas the Night Before Christmas.” It brings back wonderful childhood memories of my mom reading this story to me when I was a child Christmas Eve night and I carried on that tradition by reading the same story to my son when he was little. Each of the colors are named for a phrase in the poem.
1. Not Even a Mouse: Described as a platinum grey scattered holo polish with lavender-silver micro flakies, silver holo flakes and lavender shimmer.
2. Visions of Sugar Plums: Described as a plum scattered holo polish with purple, pink holo, and garnet hex glitters and silver holo micro shreds.
3. Long Winter’s Nap: Described as an icy gray/blue scattered holo polish with silver and blue hex glitters and microglitters with silver holo flakes and opal flakes.
4. New Fallen Snow: Described as a white scattered holo polish with assorted white and opal glitters and shreds.
5. Luster of Midday: Described as a golden yellow scattered holo polish with gold glitters and flakies.
6. Nose Like a Cherry: Described as a silver scattered holo polish with red metallic flakes and holo glitters.
7. Jolly Old Elf: Described as a silver scattered holo polish with with green metallic flakes and holo glitters.
8. To All a Good Night: Described as a midnight blue scattered holo polish with navy holo hex glitters and silver holo flakies.
Please see individual listings for more details and swatches on each polish.
Purchased separately, the retail value of the complete mini size collection is $63. Save $7 by purchasing the whole collection.
There is also a separate listing for the complete full-size collection as well.