"The Rhinelander Hodag" An emerald green to blue to plum multi-chrome polish with assorted UCC flakies and iridescent chameleon flakies. Inspired by the Wisconsin urban legend … In 1893, newspapers reported the discovery a beast with "the head of a frog, the grinning face of a giant elephant, thick short legs set off by huge claws, the back of a dinosaur, and a long tail with spears at the end". It’s become a local legend and mascot to the city. Available only through July 31st. Cap 100.
Originally launched exclusively for the October '19, Urban Legends Polish Pickup.
*PRE-ORDER ITEM* While a limited amount may be RTS, all PPU/IPU After Party items are considered pre-order, and we expect shipping to begin mid-August.
- This previously released Polish Pickup exclusive shade is back for an After Party! Available for a limited time, July 6 - July 31 ONLY or until SELL OUT. There is a Cap of 100 bottles.
- We are offering combined shipping on all PPU/IPU After Party Pre-Orders as well as additional items purchased from www.sassypantspolish.com as well as www.naturalbeautysoaps.net. Multiple orders will NOT be automatically combined, so please message us and applicable shipping refunds will be sent when your order is processed for shipping. (More details below)
- Sassy Pants Polish and Handmade Natural Beauty are offering a FREE SHIPPING SPECIAL within the U.S. with the purchase of $25 or more. Click here for details.
Swatches by Cosmetic Sanctuary, @stunnin.nails, @thepolishedpinneaple, @pamperedpolishes
Sassy Pants Polishes are handcrafted in small batches. We do our best to ensure color consistency, but slight variations are possible. All of our handcrafted polishes are 5-Free. This means a healthier option for you! We have omitted the following potentially harmful ingredients from our formulations:
- dibutyl phthalate (DBT)
- formaldehyde resin
Our polishes are also proudly cruelty-free and most are vegan. Please inquire if you have questions on a specific color. Our full-size 15 ml polishes have two stainless steel mixing balls and our small 5 ml polishes have one stainless steel mixing ball.
For best results:
- Keep away from children, pets, open flame and heat.
- Use in a well-ventalated area.
- Over time, pigments and glitter may settle or separate. Gently roll or shake polish to reincorporate the polish.
- It is also typical over time for polish to thicken. Add a couple drops of polish thinner to return to desired consistency.
- Apply a base coat prior to applying polish.
- Always apply at room temperature.
Ingredient Listing: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isobutyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, D&C Violet #2.
May contain: Cosmetic Grade Colorants, Micas and Glitter.