Vino in the Valley is a burgundy wine holographic base with red/orange/gold ultra chameleon chrome flakies.
To view the entire collection, please click here.
We do our best to ensure color consistency, but slight variations are possible. All of our handcrafted polishes are 5-Free. This means a healthier option for you! We have omitted the following potentially harmful ingredients from our formulations:
- dibutyl phthalate (DBT)
- formaldehyde resin
Our polishes are also proudly cruelty-free and most are vegan. Please inquire if you have questions on a specific color. Our full-size 15 ml polishes have two stainless steel mixing balls and our small 5 ml polishes have one stainless steel mixing ball.
For best results:
- Keep away from children, pets, open flame and heat.
- Use in a well-ventalated area.
- Over time, pigments and glitter may settle or separate. Gently roll or shake polish to reincorporate the polish.
- It is also typical over time for polish to thicken. Add a couple drops of polish thinner to return to desired consistency.
- Apply a base coat prior to applying polish.
- Always apply at room temperature.
Our typical ship time is 3-5 business days. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks during sales, launches, etc.
Ingredient Listing: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isobutyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, D&C Violet #2.
May contain: Cosmetic Grade Colorants, Micas and Glitter.
Photo credits: CBD Nails Cheyenne Backlund, Cosmetic Sanctuary Lisa, Tiffany Paquett